The servers that house www.savelocalbusinesses.com, and all sub-domains, are maintained in a manner that safeguards the information in our databases effectively.
Unless you voluntarily provide us with any personal information, such as your e-mail address, this site does not collect personal information about you without your knowledge.
When you visit our site, we collect the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com)
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site or the Internet address of the computer used to link to our site.
- This information is used for Site Management purposes and to target ads to 3rd party sites.
NOTICE: Unless you choose to provide such information, we do not collect or maintain personal information about you when you visit our site. If you send us an e-mail message or complete a web form containing personal information, we collect and store the personal information which you choose to provide, such as your mailing address, e-mail address, the content of any request for information, and any comments you may submit.
Use of Information
If you choose to provide any personal information, such as your e-mail address, mailing address or phone number, we may use that information to contact you.
3rd Party Advertising Cookies Opt-Out
The Coalition to Save Local Businesses and the International Franchise Association reserve the right and you expressly authorize us to share any information we have about you:
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action against voluminous spamming, service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information on the site; and
- if we are acquired by or merge with another entity.
Our site may contain links to other Internet web sites, and The Coalition to Save Local Businesses is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked websites.
The Coalition to Save Local Businesses reserves the right to change the terms of this policy at any time without any prior notice to you.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.